Building Services

Insurance claim repairs

A complete solution to your insurance claim repairs – One company. Every trade.

IC Assist provide a wide range of building services that cater for all types of insurance claim repairs. So there’s no need for you to waste time getting quotes from several different companies. We have a team of professional tradesmen that can repair any type of damage. From damage caused by a minor leak, to a complete property refurbishment following a fire or flood.

Therefore, you can rely on us to help no matter what the damage. Our tailored service that takes care of all aspects of your claim – from survey to completion. During our FREE assessment of the damage, Our Claims Manager will run through all aspects of the claims process. He will also explain what work will be necessary to restore your property.

A professional service and high quality insurance repairs

Our team work hard to deliver professional, high quality repairs every time. As ensuring our customers are happy throughout the entire process is absolutely vital to us. IC Assist’s standards are very high and we pride ourselves on doing a job right first time. Throughout the works, our Claims Manager will pop in regularly to ensure you’re happy at every stage. We’ll also provide a 12 month guarantee for total peace of mind.

However, that’s not the only reason you should choose IC Assist. Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we aim to cause minimum disruption to you and your family while carrying out the repairs. Our tradesmen will respect your home and belongings and use protective sheeting. This ensures your property is clean and tidy at the end of every day. Once all the reinstatement work is complete, our waste carriers will take away all the rubbish.

Please browse through our before, during and after pictures of home insurance repairs we’ve carried out. There’s over 35 albums to look through!


Insurance repair work undertaken:

Why try to manage the repairs yourself, when you can leave it all to us?

Dealing with an insurance claim yourself isn’t easy. Trying to organise several quotes for your insurer is not only frustrating, time consuming and unnecessary. But often home owners don’t have any building expertise. Our Claims Manager however, has the experience and knowledge to ensure you make a successful claim. He will also take care of everything from the survey and quote, through to managing all our contractors. IC Assist do not charge you or your insurer for managing your claim, providing we carry out all the repairs. So why waste your time arranging quotes and managing tradesmen, when we manage everything free of charge?

Painter & decoratorBuilding services provided:

  • Plastering/Artexing
  • Painting & decorating
  • Carpentry
  • Tiling
  • Flooring
  • Building
  • Electrics
  • Plumbing
  • Asbestos testing & removal
Be aware of fees for professional services overlooked by insurers!

We’ve managed many claims where insurers have overlooked fees for professionals. Should your claim require any of the professional services listed below, we’ll ensure your insurer pays these costs. That is, providing your policy includes them.

Professional fees that can sometimes be necessary:

Party Wall Surveyor – to comply with the Party Wall Act. If repairs are required to a party wall, you’re required by law, to serve them a Party Wall Notice – as per the Party Wall Act 1996. (A party wall, is one that you share with your adjoining neighbour). It’s crucial that this is done correctly. As you are unable to start any repairs to your home, until your neighbour consents to the proposed work. Don’t worry, we can instruct a Party Wall Surveyor to ensure you comply.

Building Control Officer – for structural property repairs. Where repairs are of a structural nature (such as replacing rotten joists), Building Control must be notified. Furthermore, before any restoration work begins, an application outlining the proposed works must be submitted. As part of our service, we’ll complete all the necessary paperwork. IC Assist will also liaise with the Local Authority’s inspectors, to ensure everything complies with current building regulations. On completion of the structural work, Building Control will issue a Certificate Of Completion. We’ll ensure you’re given a copy of this for your records.

Structural surveyors. Where there is damage that affects the structural safety of your property, a structural surveyor will be necessary. Their role is to assesses the damage so that you and your family aren’t put at risk. This is something that IC Assist can also arrange for you.

To get your FREE survey of the damage to your property call 0800 4337 290