A complete solution to your insurance claim repairs – One company. Every trade. IC Assist provide a wide range of building services that cater for all types of insurance claims. So, there’s no need for you to waste time getting quotes from several different companies. We can help with all size claims – big or small. For instance, from repairing damage caused by a minor leak. To a complete property refurbishment following a fire, flood or criminal damage. Therefore, you can rely on us to professionally restore your home, no matter what the damage.
Our tailored service takes care of all aspects of your insurance repair claim – from survey to completion. During our FREE assessment of the damage, Our Claims Manager will run through all aspects of the claims process. In addition, he will also explain what work will be necessary to re-instate your property.
As insurance specialists, we can help with all types of property damage claims:
- Escape of water
We’re highly recommended for our professional service and high quality insurance repairs.
What sets us apart from most other companies, is our passion for delivering a professional service and high quality repairs every time. The key to our success is the attention to detail we apply to all elements of a claim. Right from our comprehensive survey and detailed quote, through to negotiating and settling the claim. However, it doesn’t stop there. Once the claim is approved, we meticulously plan everything. Starting with the vital prep work through to the finishing touches.
We have very high standards and pride ourselves on leaving our customers with repairs that not only look good, but are built to last. Which is why we provide a 12 month guarantee on all our work as standard.
Above all, ensuring our customers are happy throughout the entire process is vital to us. That’s why every care is taken to minimise disruption to you and your family throughout the reinstatement work. As a result, our team will respect your home and belongings by using protective sheeting and will leave your home clean and tidy at the end of each day. In Addition, once the repairs are complete, our registered waste carriers will then take away all the rubbish.
- Flood restoration, strip out, sanitising and drying.
- Kitchen and bathroom repairs and refurbishments.
- Repairing damaged ceilings and walls – plaster, plasterboard or lath and plaster.
- Redecorating – painting, wallpapering and ornate coving and mouldings.
- Bowing, cracked, or stained Artex/textured coatings.
- Tiling – ceramic, porcelain and natural stone.
- Ceiling & floor joist repair or replacement.
- Restoring solid wood or parquet floors.
- Renewing floor coverings – carpet, laminate, engineered wood, vinyl and LVT.
- Fire and smoke damage restoration.
- Wet or rotten subfloors – concrete, screed, floorboards, plywood and chipboard.
- Rebuilding boundary walls and buildings following an impact or storm.
- Complete property refurbishments after malicious damage.
Why try to manage the repairs yourself, when you can leave it all to us?
Dealing with insurance claim repairs yourself isn’t easy. Trying to organise several quotes for your insurer is not only frustrating, time consuming and unnecessary. But often home owners don’t have much experience in repairing buildings, so they don’t know what they should ask contractors to quote for. Our Claims Manager however, has the experience and knowledge to ensure you make a successful claim. He will also take care of everything from the survey and quote, through to managing all our contractors. IC Assist do not charge you or your insurer for managing your claim, providing we carry out all the repairs. So why waste your time arranging quotes and managing tradesmen, when we manage everything free of charge?
Building services provided:
- Water damage survey
- Painting & decorating
- Asbestos testing & removal
Please have a browse through our before, during and after pictures of home insurance repairs we’ve carried out. There are over 35 albums to look through!
Be aware of fees for professional services overlooked by insurers!
We’ve managed many insurance repair claims where insurers haven’t included costs for professional services. IC Assist however, do things the right way! So should your claim require any professionals, we’ll ensure your insurance company pays these costs (if your policy includes them). Examples of professional fees and services that can sometimes be necessary are:
- Party Wall Surveyor – If a party wall needs to be repaired, you’re required by law, to serve them a Party Wall Notice to comply with the Party Wall Act 1996. (A party wall, is one that you share with your adjoining neighbour). It’s crucial it’s done correctly. As you can’t start any repairs, until your neighbour consents to the proposed work.
- Building Control – Where repairs are of a structural nature (such as replacing rotten joists), Building Control must be notified. Before any work can begin, we must submit an application outlining the proposed works. We will then liaise with their inspectors, to ensure compliance with current building regulations.
- Structural surveyors. Where the safety of your building is affected, a structural survey will be necessary to ensure no one is put at risk.
Don’t worry, if your claim requires any of the above, IC Assist can arrange and deal with everything for you.
To get assistance with your insurance repairs and book a FREE survey of the damage to your property, call 0800 4337 290.